C-Nations Immigration Services

What is a Study Permit?

The study permit is a document issued that allows foreign nationals to study at designated learning institutions (DLIs) in Canada. Most foreign nationals need a study permit to study in Canada. Make sure to have all the documents you need before applying.

Extend your study permit or restore your status:

Restoration of status:

You may be able to restore your status as a visitor, student, or worker within 90 days of losing it, if you lost it because:

  • you stayed in Canada longer than the period authorised for your stay (but not longer than 90 days).
  • you changed employers, location of employment, or type of work (occupation or level of responsibility) before obtaining a new work permit.
  • you changed the type of studies, educational institution, location of studies, or times and periods of studies without applying to change these conditions on your study permit if they were specified on your study permit.

Have some questions for us!

Please feel free to contact us at 416-453-2200

C-nations Immigration Inc.

Cino Joy Naduvilekoot

Licensed Immigration Consultant
Licensing Number: R 711348
Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant (RCIC)