Immigration Services

C-Nations Immigration Services

We provide services in different areas of Immigration including but not limited to Business Immigration, Family Sponsorship, Spousal Sponsorship, Super Visa, Visitor Visa, Tourist Visa, Student Visa, Study Permit/ Renewal, Work Permits/ Renewal, Canadian Citizenship, Permanent Residency, PR Renewal, PNP (Provincial Nomination Program), and Federal Skilled Worker through Express Entry.


A visitor visa (also called a temporary resident visa) is an official document that officers stick in your passport....

Learn More


The study permit is a document issued that allows foreign nationals to study at designated learning institutions...

Learn More


A work permit is an official written document that authorises its holder to seek and take employment...

Learn More


Living in a country like Canada with diversified culture helps us to see and know different places...

Learn More

Citizenship/New Immigration

Get a permanent resident card, find immigrant services in your area, apply for citizenship, and learn about...

Learn More


Apply to sponsor a family member, refugee, or foreign worker to come to Canada, adopt a child from...

Learn More

Have some questions for us!

Please feel free to contact us at 416-453-2200

C-nations Immigration Inc.

Cino Joy Naduvilekoot

Licensed Immigration Consultant
Licensing Number: R 711348
Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant (RCIC)